Online Registration for the 5th Mediterranean Symposium, November 18-20, 2022
Registration Fee €110.00
This fee includes:
FRIDAY, 18 November 2022
9:30 Nicosia city walking tour and free time (Pick up from your hotel)
13:00 Lunch in the Old Town
18:00 The importance of being a member of BPW – Carmen Taheny, Secretary of BPW European Committee, will be outlining the very tangible benefits of BPW membership (Royal Hall, 29 Xanthis Xenierou Street, Old Nicosia)
SATURDAY, 19 November 2022
08:30 Registration and welcome coffee (Royal Hall, 29 Xanthis Xenierou Street, Old Nicosia)
09:00 Welcome messages
Ms. Tasia Yiannara Yiallourides, President of BPW Cyprus
Ms. Carmen Taheny, Secretary of BPW European Committee
Ms. Sophia Kounenaki-Efraimoglou, President of Athens Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Mr. Antonis Antoniou, President of Cyprus Employers & Industrialists Federation
Mr. Christodoulos Angastiniotis, President of the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
Ms. Natasa Pilides, Minister of Energy, Commerce and Industry,
Ms. Annita Demetriou, The President of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Cyprus
09:30 Panel Discussion: Defining Authenticity in Female Leadership
Moderator-Speaker: Ms. Francesca Burack
Panelists: Ms. Angela Tomazos, Ms. Raluca Man & Ms. Caroline Fattal Fakhoury
10:45 Coffee break
11:15 A brief intervention from young entrepreneur, Ms. Pavlina Iacovidou
11:20 Panel Discussion: The New Reality: How Women can take Advantage of the New Challenges
Moderator-Speaker: Ms. Larisa Miller
Panelists: Ms. Natasa Pilides, Ms. Aurora Martin & Ms. Viola Edward
12:35 Panel Discussion: The Critical Role of Women in the Future of Business – Women in Technology
Moderator-Speaker: Ms. Antonia Michael
Panelists: Ms. Constantina Patsalou, Ms. Phyllis Leah Speser, Ms. Mel Asare
13:45 Lunch (Royal Hall, 29 Xanthis Xenierou Street, Old Nicosia)
20:30 Gala Dinner (Royal Hall, 29 Xanthis Xenierou Street, Old Nicosia)
SUNDAY, 20 November 2022
1. Fill out the registration form below and submit to receive invoice via email.
2. Upon receipt of our invoice, proceed with payment via bank transfer as below.
1. Upon receiving the relevant invoice(s), all payments must be made via bank transfer to the Bank of Cyprus, with IBAN as below.
2. Transfer payment with reference to the invoice number(s).
3. The Beneficiary (BPW Cyprus) must receive the amount in full, so make sure that transfer fees and/or bank charges are covered by the sender.
4. To complete the registration process, please email the invoice(s) together with your proof of payment to email@example.com
5. Upon receipt, confirmation will be forwarded via email.
Bank: Bank of Cyprus
Account Name: Cyprus Federation of BPW (KOGEE)
Account Number: 011401028767
IBAN No.: CY58002001140000000102876700
Swift (BIC): BCYPCY2N